Nowadays, specially in Asia.Google has banned many adsense account due to many reasins. one of the probability for banning those accounts may be illegal contents or articles against adsense policies.
Sometimes, Google AdSense rejects a site outright. This happens due to inadequate or inappropriate content mostly. And sometimes, Google AdSense accounts get disapproved or banned after approval. This could either be due to malicious behavior, such as click fraud, or it could be because the publisher added some inappropriate content that wasn't present at the time of approval. In any case, it is important that you know what exactly Google AdSense classifies as "inappropriate", so that you can stop publishing such content before even starting
- Adult Content - Adult, pornographic and sexually explicit content is not allowed. The general rule of thumb is, if some content isn't appropriate to be viewed with family and especially kids, then it's not appropriate to be placed with Google Ads. Google intends to keep the AdSense network family-safe
- Copyrighted material - Content that violates the copyright law is strictly against Google's TOS. If you don't have permission to distribute some content, such as mp3 songs or videos, then you are violating AdSense TOS, and most definitely will end up getting banned. We have talked more about this in our post on How AdSense handles copyrighted material
- Drugs and other addictive material - Google prohibits putting up Ads on pages that sell or promote illegal or prescription drugs, especially narcotics that are addictive. Herbal drugs aren't allowed either. Additionally, you cannot put ads next to content relating to hard alcohol, beer, liqueur, tobacco or tobacco related products such as cigarettes
- Gambling - Ads may not be placed next to content relating to gambling or betting that involves exchange of money and/or other prizes
- Hacking / cracking - A lot of people have sprung up with blogs and websites providing instructions, or distributing software that is involved with hacking or cracking another software or website to grant users with illegal access. Such content is strongly disproved by AdSense. Click to learn Why you should never blog on hacking
- "Pay-To" Sites - Sites that offer compensation for some action, such as Pay-to-Click, where users get paid for each action they perform such as clicking an ad, browsing some pages, reading some emails, and so on, are not allowed to display ads. This is because it might result in an invalid click activity
- Violence - Such sites are not allowed to display Google ads that display violence, such as images or videos with freak accidents, gore, fighting, and torture. Such content isn't family-safe, and hence is classified as inappropriate
- Content biased against individuals or organizations - Although Google supports freedom of speech, it does not allow ads to be placed alongside content that is aimed against an individual or organization, including hate content or racism.
- Google brand features - You can not use Google Brand features on your website, such as copying Google's layout, framing a Google's service such as Google finance, using Google's trademarked terms in a domain name (such as www.googletips.com etc)
- Weapons - Google ads are not permitted on sites that sell, facilitate or advocate the sales of weapons and weapon accessories, including ammunition, gun parts, hardware, pistols, rifles, BB guns, sporting guns, air guns, etc. Explosives and fireworks are blacklisted by AdSense as well
Enter a comment below and tell us how you feel about these TOS. Additionally, you can read more about Google's TOS in our TOS simplified post. Peace :)